Craft Your Own Unique Gin at Symphonia Spirits
Take a guided tour of Woodlab Distillery home of award-winning premium, sustainable, small-batch Gin and Rum
Looking for a unique and memorable experience in Northern Ireland? Look no further than Symphonia Spirits, a craft distillery that specialises in premium, sustainable, small-batch gin and rum. Our distillery tours provide an opportunity to learn about our scientific approach to our award-winning gin and rum production, and tastings of our spirits as their signature serves allow you to sample the tastes of our locally sourced and exotic botanicals. For those looking to take their mixology skills to the next level, we also offer cocktail masterclasses that provide an immersive and educational experience. Our commitment to sustainability and local produce provides a unique and high-quality experience that you won’t find anywhere else, and our Gin School allows you to explore the craft of gin blending and the science of flavour perception. Come experience the best of Northern Ireland’s craft distillery with Symphonia Spirits.
This fully guided tour will last approximately 90 minutes and includes:
- Arrival to a welcome cocktail
- Take a trip back in history to discover the origins and productions methods behind gin
- Learn why we are a distillery with a difference by using our scientific knowledge to create environmentally friendly distillation processes
- Visit the laboratory where we will demonstrate some of the scientific techniques used to develop these wonderful spirits
- Enjoy a full tasting session of all the Symphonia Spirits
- Finish up with a seasonal cocktail
- Take home a beautiful Symphonia Spirits glass
- Full range of products to purchase.
Fri: 6:30pm – 8pm // Sat: 5pm – 6:30pm // Sun: 4pm – 5:30pm
If you don’t see a date or particular time available then please give us a call on 028 8765 8408 we may be able to host an experience outside the core day and times.
“Fantastic gin distillery experience. It was great to learn about their unique and environmentally improved method of making gin and was filled with lots of tastes. Very impressed that the gin maker/owner ran a lot of the tour himself. Would highly recommend if you’re in the area”
“Just did a Tour at Woodlab Distillery. Absolutely fantastic experience, Ulrich and Fiona are wonderfully enthusiastic about their amazing Gin and other products. Extremely enjoyable, informative and relaxed atmosphere. Highly recommend to all, even non gin drinkers.”
By Jo Dowdall